Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Umm..ok..so like...yeah...like..so...umm..I'm in a better mood today BUT I woke up sick again..I prayed about some stuff and I think I'm coming up with some solutions after a talk with a friend. Also, I've realized..I need new friends. OH! I think I completely aced my test this morning in civ class! That excites me because I am making a B in that class and I would much rather have an A so I'm making extra efforts in all of my classes to kick it up a notch. So, my new neighbors are driving me insane..they make all the noise in the world and it sounds like the ceiling is about to fall in on me, and you don't even wanna know what I heard them doing last night while I was trying to study...UGH!..so disturbing. I was soo angry. I want to say something to my landlord but I'm not the kind of person to disturb the peace, but the other night the guy came down drunk..which was weird. HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment