Thursday, March 26, 2009
I'm soo excited today!! My friend Julie is in labor and she's having her first baby and I can't wait to meet little Leland!!! It's been raining all day, but it hasn't been a bad day. I am gonna be able to get new glasses which excites me to no end, and hopefully I am getting things worked out today to be able to straighten out my finances. I'm crossing my fingers and praying to God that it all goes well. He will always take care of me and give me exactly what I need and never more than I can handle, so I'm not worried about it. My friends say they wish they would learn to trust God like me. I don't tell anyone that because I don't want credit for it. I just know that God loves me and will do everything to show me. I need a roommate really bad..I also need to find a way to either get rid of my new neighbors or tell them or my landlord about the noise disturbance. It would be funny and really bad if I called the police for noise disturbance..haha..anyways..I gotta cut this short I have things to do. Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment