Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm so tired of being sick. It's like everytime I start to get over something, something new comes along. It's ridiculous. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm beginning to think I have some kind of disease or something. For real. Besides that, I got a pretty good grade on my computer assignment so I'm happy about that. Someone asked me how my weekend was and my response was, I don't remember. I mean, I was so busy all weekend I don't remember how my weekend actually was. That's weird, but at least I was productive! I got my new neighbors upstairs. I told them that I could hear everything and I really think they took me lightly. I can hear them walk, talk, turn something on, I can hear their phone ring I can hear when they drop something, I can even hear their dog walk across the floor. I really meant everything and I don't think they got it. They don't seem very social, which sucks for me cause I am very social. I was up late all weekend looking up verses for my drama team. We just came up with a new name, Souled Out, with the phrase, Are you souled out for God?, and now I just have to find a verse. I really like Psalm 62:5, I think it's my favorite. Well class is about to start so I guess I'll go. Mr. Fox, if you actually read these you have to give me a sign of proof. Say bologna in the next class and I'll die laughing and noone will know except me..hahahaha. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment