Sunday, March 8, 2009

I've had a very eventful time since my Friday bout mid-day. I started feeling funny and went to the nurse's station but they were closed and so then I went home and called the doctor back and told him what I was feeling and he told me to come back in so I did. Then they ran a bunch of tests on me and couldn't figure out what was wrong so they sent me to the ER to have more tests done. Meanwhile, I'm in horrible pain and feel like I could pass out, my throat's swollen to no end and I'm running a fever and aching all over. Mono and strep came back negative and I'm still waiting on the flu test and the bad thing is, this happened to me less than a year ago, same symptoms and everything. I ended up in the hospital then and I ended up in the hospital this time. Tests were run both times and both times they can come to no conclusion of what's going on in my body. Don't mind if I say that that's a little weird to me. Kind of worries me a bit. Nothing I can do about it in the meantime. I am home for spring break unless the hospital calls me and tells me I have to come back or something. I'm out my throats starting to hurt again...more pain meds!!!!..YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment