Tuesday, March 10, 2009
My spring break has gotten better. I feel a lot better. I got my hair done..it didn;t turn out how it was supposed to BUT..I still like it. I mean I kind of am the guinea pig for my family. I have 2 hair stylists in my family and they just experiment on me. So it doesn't bother me to have my hair messed around with. We had a new baby calf today, and one a couple of days ago too. I am kind of enjoying time away from school and home but I'll be ready to get back and get in the swing of things. I like normal routine but I'm also very spontanious. I hardly ever plan anything way in advance. So..I am determined to do 100% better in my classes this half of the semester than in my first half. Part of the reason I've been struggling is because it is my very first semester in college and I'm having to support myself and pay for my apartment and bills and then there's church, I'm the Youth Drama Director there and a youth leader and a choir member so..I stay pretty busy. I may have already mentioned that before..I don't remember..anyways. I guess that's it for today. Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment