Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Know that feeling when you're starving? GREAT! I am. I met a couple of new people today..we're gonna be good friends!!! I have had THE most amazing day ever! I layed out in the grass on a blanket with my best friend for a few minutes before class because the day is beautiful! Although I still can't sing (banned by my voice coach, choir teacher, and juries coach) *sigh*..but I can't sing right now anyways..my voice is SHOT! Piano kicked my butt today..like I almost started crying in class cause I like couldn't get what I had been working on soo hard..I worked on it for a long time and then went to class and she tried to help me but it only seemed to get worse..AHHHH..anyways. I think I am finally gonna get to work out tonight which is awesome!..usually people just tell me that they will work out with me and then bail..lol..I realized today that if things don't work out the way you think they have to or the way that you planned that it's gonna be ok and I can cross that bidge when I get to it...in other words..Savannah applied to Gainsville today :'(..which means she prolly won't be coming back here next year. *sigh*..It will work out..Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment