Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I have been sooo tired all day! I had to run all over town today. By the way, I absolutely HATE it when the weather does this back and forth thing. Cold, hot, cold, hot. UGH! Make up your mind mother nature! So Friday we're leaving for Gatlinburg, Go Winterfest! I have two chihuahua's, and despite people's opinions of this breed of dog, mine are nothing like regular ones. I'm really good at training dogs so from the time I got them I started training and they are the best well mannered chihuahua's in the world. Even Savannah (who doesn't like ANY chihuahua's loves them) So, my point. I was watching them play earlier today and they make me laugh soo hard! I have a boy named Bobo that's almost 3 yrs old and a girl name Khloe that's about 1 and 1/2. Bobo could be an agility course dog, but with school I don't have time to do it with him. I love them. And that's that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment