Friday, March 6, 2009

I am SOOO sick!! I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me that I had a tube messed up and it's all swollen and blocked and it hurts an incredible amount of pain!! I have meds for it..but they knock me out and I don't wanna be sleepy in class. I am debating on what to do for spring break because I want to go home but if I leave tonight then I'll have to come back saturday night then leave again monday morning and then come back again wednesday night to get ready to leave for winterfest thursday morning! OH! I got my poem collage thing back from Mrs. Looper and I love it! I love writing poetry and I especially like that one. It's different. I don't have her class today which is good..so I can take my meds and go pass out somewhere. I am sad because all of my friends left today to go off for spring break and I am left here all alone. I hate being alone!..sometimes..not all the time though..but this time I do! Anyways..Until next time..Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment