Friday, February 27, 2009

It's been pretty good for the past couple of days. I'm still sick, and mid-terms are here. I have been trying to get caught up on all my work. This weekend is so busy for me :'( . I have to work and to go to church and to study for mid-terms and to clean my house and to call the Humane Society and..ugh! I will be glad when spring break gets here. I need a break. Rain, rain, rain. When it's raining we want sun, when it's hot we want cold, when it's cold we want hot, when we get what we wanted we realize we want something else more. People are soo complicated! Life is too short. Be happy with what ya got and thank God for giving you what he wants you to have. Don't get mad over stupid little things. People get so defensive of their opinions or ideas. Diversity is apart of life. Deal with it. I love diversity. It makes life interesting. I am determined to try my hardest and to the best of my ability to do as good as I can in all of my classes. I am a hard worker, and I am still getting used to having to balance everything. I may be struggling a little bit, but I'm learning. I wrote an awesome poem the other day. I love poetry. I started writing it when I was nine. I've always been involved in the arts. I am a free spirit. My mom always says that I have the spirit of a wild horse (in a good way). I roam free, not much bothers me. I love life. try to tell me I can't and I'll buck harder than anything to prove you wrong. ANYWAYS! I guess that's enough for today. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment