Tuesday, February 24, 2009
It's been an absolutely crazy weekend. Not one I expected. I had planned on going home this past weekend to spend some time with my family, but then I got a phone call after my last class on Friday. My mom informed me that papaw had been in a head on collision and was being air lifted to Erlanger. I quickly packed my things and rushed home but before I could make it to the hospital he died. So this weekend was a weekend spent with family, at an unexpected and heartbreaking event. Again, not what I expected. After the funeral monday I drove back home and got in at about 11:30 PM. I have been sick for the past 4 days, and I'm tired. I really hope my teachers will let me make-up my work that I missed. I am so afraid that I'll be behind now. I can't think of anything else to say. I would like to dedicate this blog to Papaw Williams. Goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment